Hit the rocks anytime, day or night, with the 1/10-scale Ready-To-Run Night Crawler.
The 1/10 Night Crawler includes a radio system with Spektrum 2.4 GHz DSM Technology, solid front and rear axles with a worm-gear drive, a crawler-specific LiPo compatible ESC and heavy-duty CV Driveshafts. Whether you are new to crawling or an experienced driver, you will have a blast attacking the rocks with the 1/10 Night Crawler.
- The front and rear solid axle features a worm gear drive that acts as a brake when no power is supplied
- NiMH or LiPo compatible ESC
- All-metal CV front axle and center driveshafts provide superior durability to the driveline to handle the stresses of rock crawling
- The included Losi radio system with Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM technology means you’ll never have to worry about radio interference
- The included front and rear LED light set comes pre-wired and mounted to the chassis
- 4″ adjustable aluminum shocks provide durable, smooth operation and maximum suspension articulation without binding
- The molded 4-link suspension setup minimizes rear axle swing and provides more precise handling
- True 3-piece 2.2 beadlock chrome wheels, with 12mm hexes, hold the tire bead in place and let you change tires if needed—all without glue
- National Champion 2.2 Losi Rock Claw tires with foam inserts are constructed with Losi’s blue compound and have the characteristics, grip and traction to scale even the toughest courses
- The direct-drive transmission provides an ultra-low gear ratio for rock crawling and metal outputs for durability
- The twin vertical plate chassis is anodized blue for a custom look
- Zero Ackerman steering provides class leading performance with 45 degrees of steering throw
- The competition-legal Grappler Pro body features realistic looks and added functionality