The Ranger EX is an airplane specially designed for Long Range FPV with a quick and easy setup.
- It has a tough PVC Fuselage that makes it very crash resistant.
- Tons of open space makes for easy wiring in the fuselage.
- High carry capacity! And we all know a bigger payload means bigger batteries for those long FPV flights!
- Tall, tail-dragger configuration makes for safe and simple landings/take-offs.
- Easy mounting for Various Brushless gimbals, or a GoPro 3 under the nose.
- Minimal setup with a glue free assembly.
- Fuselage and wings detach and reattach quickly for easy transportation and storage.
|Wingspan:||1980mm (77.9 in)|
|Overall Length:||1170mm (46 in)|
|Flying Weight(without battery):||1500g|
|Prop Size:||1060 Propeller|
|Motor Size:||3715 (1000kV) powerful out runner brushless motor|
|Speed Control :||Easy-Plug 40A Switch-mode BEC brushless ESC|
|Servo||9-gram Servo * 4pcs included|
|Recommended Battery:||11.1V/14.8V 1800mAh ~ 10000mAh Li-Po (Possibly More)|
|Flaps:||Yes (Servos not included)|
|Minimum Age Recommendation:||14 years|
|Experience Level:||Beginners ~ Expert|
|Assembly Time:||Less than half hour|
|Is Assembly Required:||Yes|